Sunday, October 11, 2009

Homecoming Game





Okay, so sadly, we did not win Saturday night... But what a great night!


First, thanks to all of you who braved the cold and wind to come out and support ASU. It was so fun to see so many different organizations represented.


How great was it that *I* won Homecoming King??? I have to say, I did not expect that! But, I proudly accept the honor.


For the second time this season, the Spirit Line stretched from end zone to end zone... That takes a lot of fans! And, that meant many of you had to put down your hot chocolate to do it! While I was nice and warm under my wool coat, the Angelettes, Cheerleaders, and even the football players looked a little cold. So, thank you for making your way down to the field to participate!

I also need to thank the anonymous fan who sent me the pictures at the top of this post. Two of them show the Spirit Line, and the other shows me with the rest of the Homecoming Court.


Regardless of the outcome of the game, I am proud of my team, and proud of all the fans that came out to support us at Homecoming.


The next home game is on Halloween... Come dressed up as the Best Ram Fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment